ECI's COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
WE’RE BACK, SANITIZING & READY TO SERVE YOU!
Exhibit Concepts has resumed production operations in our main location in Dayton, Ohio in compliance with federal and state guidelines. Illinois’ stay-at-home order extended longer than Ohio’s and thus that office will reopen at a later time.
In addition to taking precautions to protect the safety and health of our employees, we are taking extra measures to thoroughly clean exhibit property before it ships, and again upon return to our facility, as well as making arrangements for additional cleaning onsite.
HERE IS OUR PROCESS:
- Our employees are asked to complete a self-health assessment before arriving to work. Employees wear masks upon arrival, practice social distancing and frequent hand-washing throughout the day.
- Gloves and masks are worn as required. Our current procedures cover any spread of germs to the best of our abilities.
- Our current Prep process includes a full wipe-down of inventory prior to loading into crates. Cleaning solvents containing ethyl alcohol are used, as well as denatured alcohol, Bestine and lacquer thinner when required.
- Other precautions are taken if items are needed to be staged prior to shipment. If these items sit past the timing for the virus to be active on objects (example of five days on a metal surface, four days on furniture, 72 hours on plastics, etc.), we will further disinfect before loading into the crates for shipment.
- We also will implement these procedures on returned inventory items. They will stay crated for the same amount of time as above based on date of return ship before they are returned to inventory.
HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU:
TRADE SHOW EXHIBITORS
- Touchless interactives
- QR code solutions for booth attendees to explore your engagements on their own personal mobile devices
- Motion sensors or voice-activated sensors instead of buttons and touch screens
- Antimicrobial film to place over touch screens which inhibit the growth of bacteria
Virtual sales and marketing solutions through our Virtual Exhibit Platform
Blog posts to help you navigate your next steps:
- Event Postponed – Now What?
- The Fall Schedule: Why You Should Begin Planning Now (Part 1 – The Designer’s Perspective)
- Museum Quality Trade Shows
- The Great Global Reset
- The Fall Schedule: Why You Should Begin Planning Now (Part 2 – Estimating, Detailing, and Production’s Perspective)
- Spring Cleaning with Your Exhibit House
MUSEUMS & INTERIORS
- Touchless interactives
- QR code solutions for museum/facility attendees to explore your engagements on their personal mobile devices
- motion sensors or voice-activated sensors instead of buttons and touch screens
- antimicrobial film to place over touch screens which inhibit the growth of bacteria
- Floor graphics – for “stand here” social distancing directions
- Temporary or permanent PVC barriers
- Sanitizer kiosks
- Temperature recognition kiosks
- Virtual sales and marketing solutions
- Digital solutions to support remote learning
Office dividers – the perfect “social distance” solution to your open concept office can be branded and customized.
Get In Formation: How to Align Sales & Marketing
In every organization, it is very important to get sales and marketing in alignment and on the same page. These tips will help you get started.
Engage the Senses When Face-to-Face Marketing
Engaging attendees’ senses are a powerful tool that can be used to enhance the overall experience of trade show attendees and drive engagement with exhibitors.
Museum Expo 2023: Countdown to Showtime
The American Alliance of Museum’s Museum Expo is set to kick off May 19, in Denver, Colorado. Exhibit Concepts is excited to be taking part in the exhibition.