CONNECTIONS HAPPEN Virtual Series: Part 4
Tuesday, April 6 from 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm EST
In the fourth (and final!) session of our Connections Happen series, we will discuss the channel which can be accessed ANYWHERE: virtual. Join us on Tuesday, April 6th at 2:30pm EST as we discuss the many aspects of virtual; as a standalone event or in conjunction with an in-person event. We’ll cover:
- The spectrum of what a virtual event could be, from a microsite to a full virtual tradeshow
- Our approach for client success, with examples
- The planning process and how it aligns with planning an in-person event
- Methods to drive virtual traffic
Block your calendar and REGISTER NOW!
If you’re still working out some of these marketing questions, we look forward to seeing you during this series:
- Were our COVID solutions designed and built for long-term use or long-lasting impressions?
- Were our implemented safety solutions reactionary?
- Did we maintain brand continuity throughout the installation of workspace safety solutions?
- If customers aren’t coming to us, how will we get to them?
- Will converting face-to-face experiences to virtual be enough to hit your goals or make meaningful connections?
- Are we leveraging our headquarters in the best way possible to supplement lost connections from canceled events?
- Do we have a strategy in place when events come back? Are we considering how they’ll be different and our response?
If you feel like there’s work to be done, register now for Part 4 of our CONNECTIONS HAPPEN Virtual Series to discuss how you can transform your spaces and experiences to attract and enable meaningful relationships.
It’s our mission to make your story unforgettable: here, there, anywhere.