CONNECTIONS HAPPEN Virtual Series: Part 4
Tuesday, April 6 from 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm EST
In the fourth (and final!) session of our Connections Happen series, we will discuss the channel which can be accessed ANYWHERE: virtual. Join us on Tuesday, April 6th at 2:30pm EST as we discuss the many aspects of virtual; as a standalone event or in conjunction with an in-person event. We’ll cover:
- The spectrum of what a virtual event could be, from a microsite to a full virtual tradeshow
- Our approach for client success, with examples
- The planning process and how it aligns with planning an in-person event
- Methods to drive virtual traffic
Additionally, we will host another open Q&A with the Exhibit Concepts NEXT Lab and Sales teams (submit your questions here).
Block your calendar and REGISTER NOW!
If you’re still working out some of these marketing questions, we look forward to seeing you during this series:
- Were our COVID solutions designed and built for long-term use or long-lasting impressions?
- Were our implemented safety solutions reactionary?
- Did we maintain brand continuity throughout the installation of workspace safety solutions?
- If customers aren’t coming to us, how will we get to them?
- Will converting face-to-face experiences to virtual be enough to hit your goals or make meaningful connections?
- Are we leveraging our headquarters in the best way possible to supplement lost connections from canceled events?
- Do we have a strategy in place when events come back? Are we considering how they’ll be different and our response?
If you feel like there’s work to be done, register now for Part 4 of our CONNECTIONS HAPPEN Virtual Series to discuss how you can transform your spaces and experiences to attract and enable meaningful relationships.
It’s our mission to make your story unforgettable: here, there, anywhere.